This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course is available online and features SigmaXL as the primary statistical analysis application used throughout the course. This powerful statistical analysis software will give you the ability to perform the same analytical exercises shown in all examples contained in the training course. Each module is complete with exercises that give step by step-by-step instructions to perform the analysis using SigmaXL. At the end of your training, you will be able to use SigmaXL for data analysis to function as a Lean Six Sigma professional.
Because this is course is available online, you can work at your own pace through all the lessons and topics. The course is made up of 10 professionally narrated eLearning modules and 10 interactive quizzes that will solidify skills learned in each lesson. You can complete this Yellow Belt training course by passing all three D.M.C Phase chapter tests and your Yellow Belt certification exam.
- Course Title: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Learning Method: Asynchronous
- Course Description: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Course
- Assessment: 10 Interactive Quizzes, 3 DMC chapter tests, 1 Certification Exam
- Course Objectives: Learn the Lean Six Sigma D.M.C methodology, concepts and tools necessary to be able to effectively participate in Lean Six Sigma projects lead by Green Belts and Black Belts.
1. Complete all lessons, topics and quizzes
2. Pass each D.M.C phase tests
3. Pass the certification exam (80%)
The system will auto complete all lessons, topics and quizzes upon visiting them, tests must be passed.